10.09 Acres in Snowflake, Arizona – 007B Parcel B
Purchase This Wholesale Property
- $ 9,162
Peaceful Off-The-Grid 10.09 Acres for $9,162 in Picturesque Snowflake, AZ and SAVE $25.046
10.09 Acres In Snowflake, Arizona – 007B Parcel B
This 10.09 Ranchette is perfect for Camping, off the grid living, ATV’s, motorcycles, Hiking, plus anything else you can think of. The property offers both seclusion AND access to any essentials needed.
The features of this property:
- This property is located near The white mountains (which is visible on the horizon), in snowflake AZ Zip code 85937
- This area is much cooler than the majority of AZ. Due to how far north it is, which makes it a much more livable environment.
- Food, groceries, Gas, even small restaurants and more are just 16 miles away.
- Snowflake Fire Department is just 2 miles further up the street from that same area
- This property is accessed by a dirt road as you start getting out of town and closer to the property. Which probably goes without saying.
- It is located 10 minutes from HWY 77
- 16 minutes from Taylor AZ
- 20 Minutes from Summit Healthcare Snowflake Medical Center
- 22 Show Low AZ
- 1 hr 23 min Fort Apache Reservation
- Winslow is just north 1 hr
- The Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest is just 12 miles away. Which is a super cool place to visit
- The Petrified Forest National Park is just 53.4 miles away.
- The dimensions of this property are 661’ feet wide by 798’ feet deep and is 12.2 Acres in total
This plat is “NOT” in the Flood Zone although water does flow nearby and wet land sare near as well. Which I’ve shown in the screenshots provided
RV’s, Mobile homes and horses are allowed or “ARE” allowed although I don’t believe RVs are allowed long-term and a full-time residence.
You’ll want to verify those details since they are making changes at the county level. I believe these changes will help increase the value of property in this area. The water table is not super deep in this area. That is why there is more greenery in this area. It is much drier and Barron in other parts of AZ due to the depth of the water.
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties.
You are purchasing equity!
Meaning that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it. The moment you purchase it.
Which very uncommon with quality properties.
We do extend a full 30-day unconditional money back guarantee on all of our properties that are paid in full.
If you’d like to know any of the other finer details of this property like GPS coordinates, Annual taxes, elevation, property APN, you name it. We’ve taken to the time to compile all of those details for you on our website so that it is easier to make an informed decision.
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided. And you are serious about purchasing land, call 1-877-729-5293 to leave your contact information and the best time to reach you and one of our team members will call you back in 1-2 business days.