10.09 Acres in Snowflake, Arizona – 404-63-007B Parcel B
Purchase This Wholesale Property
Peaceful Off-The-Grid 10.09 Acres for $5,950 in Picturesque Snowflake, AZ and SAVE $24,270
This property, along with all of our properties, has been carefully selected using our “12-Point Vetting System” that we use to help ensure you get only the highest quality, wholesale land on the market.
Check out our videos to learn more about our buying process, and what makes us different: https://www.highvaluewholesale.com/faqs/
We have also included a series of screenshots that show you the parcel layout, topography and a number of other important data-points that will help you to make an informed decision before purchasing.
- This property is located near The white mountains (which is visible on the horizon), in snowflake AZ Zip code 85937
- This Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of Snowflake, AZ
- This area is much cooler than the majority of AZ. Due to how far north it is, which makes it a much more livable environment.
- Food, groceries, Gas, even small restaurants and more are just 16 miles away.
- Snowflake Fire Department is just 2 miles further up the street from that same area
- This property is accessed by a dirt road as you start getting out of town and closer to the property. Which probably goes without saying.
- It is located 10 minutes from HWY 77
- 16 minutes from Taylor AZ
- 20 Minutes from Summit Healthcare Snowflake Medical Center
- 22 Show Low AZ
- 1 hr 23 min Fort Apache Reservation
- Winslow is just north 1 hr
- The Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest is just 12 miles away. Which is a super cool place to visit
- The Petrified Forest National Park is just 53.4 miles away.
- The dimensions of this property are 661’ feet wide by 798’ feet deep and is 12.2 Acres in total
- This plat is “NOT” in the Flood Zone
- Mobile Homes and Horses are allowed or “ARE NOT” allowed
- RVs are allowed but not permanent
It’s always recommended that you research the zoning with the county to make sure it’s a fit for you.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access, we found that the average going price for 10.09 acres in Navajo County, in the city of Snowflake is $30,220.
Our price for this property is $5,950 (which is a 80.31% savings of $24,270!)
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties…
You are PURCHASING EQUITY!
That means that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it, the moment you purchase it (which is uncommon with most other quality properties).
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided, and you’re serious about purchasing land, send us an email with your contact information, and we will respond back ASAP.