7.33 Acres in Chester, Texas - Tract 155
Purchase This Wholesale Property
Save $11,729 on This Secluded Residential/Hunting 7 Acre in Polk County, Tx and for Just $24,950
7.33 Acres in Chester, Texas – Tract 155
The features and benefits of this property are:
- This property is located at E. Darden Road, Chester, Texas 75936
- Is LESS than 1 Minute from Darden Road.
- 3 minutes from HWY 287
- 8 minutes from the City of Chester
- 8 Minutes from Chester High School
- 26 Minutes from Livingston Medical Center
- 54 Minutes from Davey Crockett National Forest
- 41 Minutes from Lake Livingston
- “IS” completely or partially cleared
- The lot “IS” partially cleared
- The Plat is 277 x 1093 x 300 x 1206 and is 7.33 Acres total
- This plat is in the Flood Zone
- RV’s, Mobile homes and horses are allowed
This plat has a wide range of uses, Hunting, residential, farming, off the grid living, Plus fishing is nearby along with just about anything else you could think of out here. As you know that’s the attraction of country life!
There are no building restrictions.
Of course, you’d need to research the zoning to make sure its a fit for you although anything goes in most cases out in the country.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access on property access to power etc, we found that the average going price for 7.33 acres In Polk County, in the city of Chester is $36,679.
Our price for this property is $24,950 which is a 31.98% savings of $11,729.
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties.
You are purchasing equity!
Meaning that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it. The moment you purchase it.
Which very uncommon with quality properties.
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided. And you are serious about purchasing land, call 1-877-729-5293 to leave your contact information and the best time to reach you and one of our team members will call you back in 1-2 business days.