5 Acres in Cushing, Texas - TR 7
Purchase This Wholesale Property
Save $17,850 on This Secluded Unrestricted 5 Acres in Cushing, Tx and Pay Only $12,900
5 Acres in Cushing, Texas – Lot TR 7
The features and benefits of this property are:
- This property has a private deeded access road just off the gravel rd. (Big Rock Road)
- 6 Min from FM 225
- 8 minutes from FM 1648
- 6 minutes from City of Looneyville
- 9 Minutes from Cushing High School
- 27 Min from Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- 33 Minutes from Cushing Zoo
- 43 Minutes from Mission Tejas State Park
- Utilities accessible
- The lot “IS” partially cleared
- The Plat is 607 feet wide by359 feet deep and is 5.00 Acres total
- This plat is not in the Flood Zone
- RV’s, Mobile homes and horses are allowed
- This property is NOT landlocked
This plat has a wide range of uses, Hunting, residential, farming, off the grid living, Plus fishing is nearby along with just about anything else you could think of out here. As you know that’s the attraction of country life!
There are no building restrictions
Of course, you’d need to research the zoning to make sure its a fit for you although anything goes in most cases out in the country.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access.
on property access to power etc, we found that the average going price for 5 acres In Nacogdoches County, in the city of Looneyville is $30,749.70.
Our price for this property is $12,900 which is a 58.05% savings of $17,850
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties.
You are purchasing equity!
Meaning that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it. The moment you purchase it.
Which very uncommon with quality properties.
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided. And you are serious about purchasing land, call 1-877-729-5293 to leave your contact information and the best time to reach you and one of our team members will call you back in 1-2 business days.