1.01 Acres, Erath County, Texas - APN R000067481
Purchase This Wholesale Property
1.01 Acres in Erath County, Texas for Only $14,800 – A Savings of $5,042
This property, along with all of our properties, has been carefully selected using our “12-Point Vetting System” that we use to help ensure you get only the highest quality, wholesale land on the market.
Check out our videos to learn more about our buying process, and what makes us different: https://www.highvaluewholesale.com/faqs/
We have also included a series of screenshots that show you the parcel layout, topography and a number of other important data-points that will help you to make an informed decision before purchasing.
- This property is located at: TBD ANGLER’S RIDGE, BLUFF DALE, TX, 76433
- This Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of Bluff Dale, Tx
- 7 Minutes off Country Road 2481
- 9 Minutes from HWY 281
- 9 Minutes from City of Bluff Dale
- 13 Minutes from Bluff Dale High School
- 25 Minutes from Texas Health Harris Methodist
- 29 Minutes from Dinosaur State Park
- 32 Minutes from Squaw Creek Reservoir
- Is not completely or partially cleared
- The plat is approximately 96.91′ wide by 455.80′ deep and is 1.01 acres total
- This plat is not in the Flood Zone
- RV’s are NOT allowed
- Mobile homes are NOT allowed
- The property is NOT Landlocked
It’s always recommended that you research the zoning with the county to make sure it’s a fit for you.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access, we found that the average going price for 1.01 acres in Erath County, in the city of Bluff Dale is $19,842.13.
Our price for this property is $14,800 (which is a 25.41% savings of $5,042!)
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties…
You are PURCHASING EQUITY!
That means that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it, the moment you purchase it (which is uncommon with most other quality properties).
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided, and you’re serious about purchasing land, send us an email with your contact information, and we will respond back ASAP.
Disclaimer: This data has been thoroughly researched and is accurate to the best of our knowledge. This does not however, guarantee that is 100% correct so please do your own due diligence with the city and county before purchasing.