.302 Acres, Franklin County, Texas - APN 206
Purchase This Wholesale Property
.302 Acres in Franklin County, Texas for Only $3,500 – A Savings of $5,105
This property, along with all of our properties, has been carefully selected using our “12-Point Vetting System” that we use to help ensure you get only the highest quality, wholesale land on the market.
Check out our videos to learn more about our buying process, and what makes us different: https://www.highvaluewholesale.com/faqs/
We have also included a series of screenshots that show you the parcel layout, topography and a number of other important data-points that will help you to make an informed decision before purchasing.
- This property is located at TBD Cottonbelt St. Mt Vernon, TX 75457
- Located INSIDE the City Limits of Mount Vernon, TX
- 1 min off County Road 423
- 2 minutes from HWY 67
- 0 minutes from City of Mt Vernon
- 6 Minutes from Mt. Vernon High School
- 25 Minutes from CHRISTUS Mother Francis Hospital
- 20 Minutes from Lake Bob Sandlin
- 41 Minutes from Cooper Lake State Park
- Is not cleared
- The plat is approximately 106′ wide by 137′ deep and is .302 Acres total
- This plat is not in the Flood Zone
- RV’s are not allowed
- Mobile homes are not allowed
- The property is NOT Landlocked
It’s always recommended that you research the zoning with the county to make sure it’s a fit for you.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access, we found that the average going price for .302 acres in Franklin County, in the city of Mount Vernon is $8,604.65.
Our price for this property is $3,500 (which is a 59.32% savings of $5,105!)
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties…
You are PURCHASING EQUITY!
That means that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it, the moment you purchase it (which is uncommon with most other quality properties).
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided, and you’re serious about purchasing land, send us an email with your contact information, and we will respond back ASAP.