12.36 Acres in City of Fred, Texas - R10039
Purchase This Wholesale Property
Excellent Hunting/Residential 12.36 Acres for just $34,500 in Tyler County, Fred, Tx- SAVE $15,107
12.36 Acres in City of Fred, Texas – R10039
The features of this property are:
- This property is located at County Road 4595, Fred, Texas
- 1 min off County Road 4595
- 4 minutes from FM 1943
- 10 minutes from City of Fred
- 14 Minutes from Warren High School
- 29 Minutes from Tyler County Hospital
- 26 Minutes from Big Thicket National Preserve
- 59 Minutes from Lake Sam Rayburn
- Is NOT completely or partially cleared
- The Plat is 607 x 792 X 966 X 707 and is 12.36 Acres total
- This plat is “NOT” in the Flood Zone
- RV’s, Mobile homes and horses are allowed
This plat has a wide range of uses, Hunting, residential, farming, off the grid living. Plus fishing is nearby along with just about anything else you could think of out here. As you know that’s the attraction of country life!
Perfect for off-grid living and there are no building restrictions.
Of course, you’d need to research the zoning to make sure its a fit for you although anything goes in most cases out in the country.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access on property access to power etc, we found that the average going price for 12.36 acres In Polk County, in the city of Fred is $49,607.
Our price for this property is $34,500 which is a savings of $15,107
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties.
You are purchasing equity!
Meaning that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it. The moment you purchase it.
Which very uncommon with quality properties.