6.4 Acres, Harrison County, Texas - APN R000008819
Purchase This Wholesale Property
6.4 Acres in Harrison County, Texas for Only $42,540 – A Savings of $15,302
This property, along with all of our properties, has been carefully selected using our “12-Point Vetting System” that we use to help ensure you get only the highest quality, wholesale land on the market.
Check out our videos to learn more about our buying process, and what makes us different: https://www.highvaluewholesale.com/faqs/
We have also included a series of screenshots that show you the parcel layout, topography and a number of other important data-points that will help you to make an informed decision before purchasing.
- This property is located at: FM 2682, KARNACK, TX, 75661
- 1 Minutes off County Road 134
- 3 Minutes from HWY 43
- 3 Minutes from City of Leigh
- 5 Minutes from Karnack High School
- 19 Minutes from CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center
- 5 Minutes from Caddo Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- 8 Minutes from Caddo Lake State Park
- Is not completely or partially cleared
- The plat is approximately 174 feet wide by 1457 feet deep and is 6.40 acres total
- 98% of this plat is not in the Flood Zone
- RV’s are allowed
- Mobile homes are allowed
- The property is NOT Landlocked
It’s always recommended that you research the zoning with the county to make sure its a fit for you.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access, we found that the average going price for 6.4 acres in Harrison County, in the city of Karnack is $57,842.18.
Our price for this property is $42,540 (which is a 26.46% savings of $15,302!)
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties…
You are PURCHASING EQUITY!
That means that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it, the moment you purchase it (which is uncommon with most other quality properties).
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided, and you’re serious about purchasing land, send us an email with your contact information, and we will respond back ASAP.