2.86 Acres, Huntsville, Texas APN 16107
Purchase This Wholesale Property
Secluded 2.86 Acres for just $22,500 in HUNTSVILLE, TX SAVE $23,460 on this property.
The features and benefits of this property are:
- This property is located on Wm. Thomas Rd.
- 6 Minutes off FM 9806
- 9 Minutes from HWY 19
- 9 Minutes from Riverside
- 21 Minutes from Huntsville High School
- 30 Minutes from Huntsville Memorial Hospital
- 10 Minutes from Trinity River
- 26 Minutes from Forest Glen Camps
- Utilities accessible
- Is not completely or partially cleared
- The Plat is 749 feet wide by 164 feet deep and is 2.86 Acres total
- This plat is not in the Flood Zone
- RV’s, Mobile homes and horses are allowed
This plat has a wide range of uses, Hunting, residential, farming, off the grid living, Plus fishing is nearby along with just about anything else you could think of out here. As you know that’s the attraction of country life!
There are no building restrictions.
Of course, you’d need to research the zoning to make sure its a fit for you although anything goes in most cases out in the country.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access on property access to power etc, we found that the average going price for 2.86 acres In Walker County, HUNTSVILLE, TX is $45,960.43.
Our price for this property is $22,500 which is a 51.04% savings of $23,460.
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties.
You are purchasing equity!
Meaning that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it. The moment you purchase it.
Which very uncommon with quality properties.
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided. And you are serious about purchasing land, call 1-877-729-5293 to leave your contact information and the best time to reach you and one of our team members will call you back in 1-2 business days.