6.13 Acres, Madison County, Texas - 29031 & 29032
Purchase This Wholesale Property
6.13 Acres in Madison County, Texas for Only $40,200 – A Savings of $27,683.43
NOTE: This lot is also available divided into adjacent lots:
- 3.014 Acres, North Zulch, Texas – APN 29031 $21,300.00 (Lot 16)
- 3.113 Acres, North Zulch, Texas – APN 29032 $21,500.00 (Lot 17)
This property, along with all of our properties, has been carefully selected using our “12-Point Vetting System” that we use to help ensure you get only the highest quality, wholesale land on the market.
Check out our videos to learn more about our buying process, and what makes us different: https://www.highvaluewholesale.com/faqs/
We have also included a series of screenshots that show you the parcel layout, topography and a number of other important data-points that will help you to make an informed decision before purchasing.
- This property is located on Beverly Hills Lane North Zulch, Texas 77872
- This Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of North Zulch, Tx
- 3 Minutes off FM39
- 1 Minute from HWY 190/21
- 3 Minutes from City of North Zulch
- 3 Minutes from North Zulch High School
- 33 Minutes from Baylor Scott and White Medical Center
- 1 Hour and 10 Minutes from Sam Houston National Forest
- 1 Hour and 24 Minutes from Davy Crockett National Forest
- Utilities accessible
- Is not cleared
- The Plat is approximately 681′ wide by 354′ deep, and is 6.13 Acres total
- This plat is not in the Flood Zone
- RV’s, Mobile homes and horses are allowed
- FEMA is UNMAPPED IN THIS AREA
It’s always recommended that you research the zoning with the county to make sure it’s a fit for you.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access, we found that the average going price for 6.13 acres in Madison County, in the city of North Zulch is $67,883.44.
Our price for this property is $40,200 (which is a 40.81% savings of $27,683.43!)
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties…
You are PURCHASING EQUITY!
That means that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it, the moment you purchase it (which is uncommon with most other quality properties).
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided, and you’re serious about purchasing land, send us an email with your contact information, and we will respond back ASAP.