1.5 Acres, Nacogdoches, Texas APN 3893
Purchase This Wholesale Property
Save $26,428 on This Unrestricted 1.5 Acres in Nacogdoches, Tx Pay Only $9,900
The features and benefits of this property are:
- This property is located on County Road 769
- 5 Minutes off County Road 765
- 14 Minutes from HWY 7
- 10 Minutes from City of Alazan
- 14 Minutes from Douglass ISD
- 24 Minutes from Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- 21 Minutes from Lake Nacogdoches
- 20 Minutes from Angelina National Forest
- The lot IS partially cleared
- The Plat is 100 feet wide by 618 feet deep and is 1.50 Acres total
- This plat is not in the Flood Zone
- RV’s, Mobile homes and horses are allowed
- This property is not landlocked
- FEMA is UNMAPPED IN THIS AREA
- Plus, Fishing is nearby
Along with just about anything else you could think of out here. As you know that’s the attraction of country life! :^)
There are no building restrictions – but always verify with the county.
Of course, you’d need to research the zoning to make sure its a fit for you – although almost anything goes (in most cases) out in the country.
After performing comparable research on properties just like this one, with good road access, access to power, etc., we found that the average going price for 1.5 acres In Nacogdoches County is $36,327.92.
Our price for this property is $9,900 which is a 72.75% savings of $26,428!
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties.
You are purchasing equity! Meaning that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it – the moment you purchase it.
Which very uncommon with other quality properties.
We do extend a FULL 30 DAY UNCONDITIONAL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE on all of our properties that are paid in full.
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided – and you are serious about purchasing land, call 1-877-729-5293 to leave your contact information and the best time to reach you and one of our team members will call you back in 1-2 business days.