1 Acre, Orange, Texas APN R41831
Purchase This Wholesale Property
Save $7,241 on This Residential 1 Acre Lot in Orange County, Tx and Pay Only $16,800.
We have included a series of screenshots that show you the parcel layout, topography and just about every other perspective you would want to know when purchasing a property.
The features and benefits of this property are:
- This property is located on Caribou Ln
- 6 minutes from City of Orangefield
- 7 Minutes from Orangefield High School
- 11 Minutes from Memorial Herman Hospital
- 14 Minutes from Shangrila Botanical Gardens
- 29 Minutes from Sabine Island WMA
- Utilities are accessible
- Is not cleared
- The Plat is 127 feet wide by 425 feet deep and is 1.00 Acres total
- This plat is not in the Flood Zone
- RV’s, Mobile homes and horses are allowed or ARE allowed
- FEMA is UNMAPPED IN THIS AREA
This plat has a wide range of uses, Hunting, residential, farming, off the grid living, Plus fishing is nearby along with just about anything else you could think of out here. As you know that’s the attraction of country life!
There are no building restrictions
Of course, you’d need to research the zoning to make sure its a fit for you although anything goes in most cases out in the country.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access on property access to power etc, we found that the average going price for 1 acre In Orange County, is $24,041.39
Our price for this property is $16,800 which is a 30.12% savings of $7,241
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties.
You are purchasing equity!
Meaning that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it. The moment you purchase it.
Which very uncommon with quality properties.