3.14 Acres, Parker County, Texas - APN R000064959
Purchase This Wholesale Property
3.14 Acres in Park County, Texas for Only $117,635 – A Savings of $29,409
This property, along with all of our properties, has been carefully selected using our “12-Point Vetting System” that we use to help ensure you get only the highest quality, wholesale land on the market.
Check out our videos to learn more about our buying process, and what makes us different: https://www.highvaluewholesale.com/faqs/
We have also included a series of screenshots that show you the parcel layout, topography and a number of other important data-points that will help you to make an informed decision before purchasing.
- This property is located at: TBD Meadow Ridge Dr. Weatherford, TX 76087
- NOTE: This property is accessed via an Easement on Meadow Ridge Dr.
- This property is location OUTSIDE of the city limits of Weatherford, Tx
- 2 Minutes off County Road 1708
- 12 Minutes from HWY 20
- 7 Minutes from City of Harmony
- 13 Minutes from Weatherford High School
- 19 Minutes from Medical City of Weatherford
- 25 Minutes from Brazos River Camp Ground
- 28 Minutes from Lake Weatherford
- The lot is partially cleared
- The plat is approximately 407′ wide by 371′ deep and is 3.14 acres total
- This plat is not in the Flood Zone
- Mobile homes are allowed
- RV’s are allowed
- There are NO building restrictions
- The property is NOT Landlocked
It’s always recommended that you research the zoning with the county to make sure it’s a fit for you.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access, we found that the average going price for 3.14 acres in Park County, in the city of Weatherford is $147,044.32.
Our price for this property is $117,635 (which is a 20% savings of $29,409!)
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties…
You are PURCHASING EQUITY!
That means that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it, the moment you purchase it (which is uncommon with most other quality properties).
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided, and you’re serious about purchasing land, send us an email with your contact information, and we will respond back ASAP.