2 Acres, Rusk County, Texas - APN 7372
Purchase This Wholesale Property
2 Acres in Rusk County, Texas for Only $19,650 – A Savings of $15,893
This property, along with all of our properties, has been carefully selected using our “12-Point Vetting System” that we use to help ensure you get only the highest quality, wholesale land on the market.
Check out our videos to learn more about our buying process, and what makes us different: https://www.highvaluewholesale.com/faqs/
We have also included a series of screenshots that show you the parcel layout, topography and a number of other important data-points that will help you to make an informed decision before purchasing.
- This property is located at: SH 43 P-2, TATUM, TX, 75691
- This Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of Tatum, Tx
- 2 min off County Road 1716
- 6 minutes from HWY 149
- 4 minutes from City of Dirgin
- 8 Minutes from Tatum High School
- 37 Minutes from Hospitality Health
- 5 Minutes from Martin Creek Lake State Park
- 10 Minutes from Lake Cherokee
- Is partially cleared
- The plat is 327 feet wide by 522 feet deep and is 2.00 acres total
- This plat is not in the Flood Zone
- RV’s are allowed
- Mobile homes are allowed
It’s always recommended that you research the zoning with the county to make sure it’s a fit for you.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access, access to power, etc, we found that the average going price for 2 acres in Rusk County, in the city of Tatum is $35,543.28.
Our price for this property is $19,650 (which is a 44.72% savings of $15,893!)
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties…
You are PURCHASING EQUITY!
That means that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it, the moment you purchase it (which is uncommon with most other quality properties).
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided, and you’re serious about purchasing land, send us an email with your contact information, and we will respond back ASAP.