14 Acres in San Jacinto County, Texas - APN 43252
Purchase This Wholesale Property
Save $120,364 on This Unrestricted 14 Acres in Shepherd, Tx and Pay Only $67,765!
This property, along with all of our properties, has been carefully selected using our “12-Point Vetting System” that we use to help ensure you get only the highest quality, wholesale land on the market.
Check out our videos to learn more about our buying process, and what makes us different: https://www.highvaluewholesale.com/faqs/
We have also included a series of screenshots that show you the parcel layout, topography and a number of other important data-points that will help you to make an informed decision before purchasing.
- This property is located on Green Rd.
- This Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of Shepherd, Tx
- 1 Minutes off Shepherd Tram Rd.
- 5 Minutes from HWY 59
- 9 Minutes from City of Shepherd
- 10 Minutes from Shepherd High School
- 8 Minutes from Family Health Clinic
- 19 Minutes from Big Creek Scenic Area
- 39 Minutes from Sam Houston National Forest
- Utilities accessible
- Is partially cleared
- The Plat is 544 feet wide by 1104 feet deep and is 14.00 Acres total
- This plat is not in the Flood Zone
- RV’s, Mobile homes and horses are allowed
- There are no building restrictions
It’s always recommended that you research the zoning with the county to make sure it’s a fit for you.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access on property access to power etc, we found that the average going price for 14 acres In San Jacinto County, in the city of Sheppard is $188,129.06.
Our price for this property is $67,765 (which is a 63.98% savings of $120,364!)
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties.
You are PURCHASING EQUITY!
That means that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it, the moment you purchase it (which is uncommon with most other quality properties).
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided, and you’re serious about purchasing land, send us an email with your contact information, and we will respond back ASAP.