14 Acres in Shepherd, Texas - APN 43252
Purchase This Wholesale Property
Save $113,364 on This Unrestricted 14 Acres in Shepherd, Tx and Pay Only $74,765!
The features and benefits of this property are:
- This property is located on Green Rd.
- 1 Minutes off Shepherd Tram Rd.
- 5 Minutes from HWY 59
- 9 Minutes from City of Shepherd
- 10 Minutes from Shepherd High School
- 8 Minutes from Family Health Clinic
- 19 Minutes from Big Creek Scenic Area
- 39 Minutes from Sam Houston National Forest
- Utilities accessible
- Is partially cleared
- The Plat is 544 feet wide by 1104 feet deep and is 14.00 Acres total
- This plat is not in the Flood Zone
- RV’s, Mobile homes and horses are allowed
This plat has a wide range of uses, Hunting, residential, farming, off the grid living, Plus fishing is nearby along with just about anything else you could think of out here. As you know that’s the attraction of country life!
There are no building restrictions
Of course, you’d need to research the zoning to make sure its a fit for you although anything goes in most cases out in the country.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access on property access to power etc, we found that the average going price for 14 acres In San Jacinto County, in the city of Sheppard is $188,129.06.
Our price for this property is $74,765 which is a 60.26% savings of $113,364
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties.
You are purchasing equity!
Meaning that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it. The moment you purchase it.
Which very uncommon with quality properties.
We do extend a full 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee on all of our properties that are paid in full.
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided. And you are serious about purchasing land, call 1-877-729-5293 to leave your contact information and the best time to reach you and one of our team members will call you back in 1-2 business days.