5.76 Acres, Shepherd, Texas - Lot 105
Purchase This Wholesale Property
Save $16,967 on This 5.76 Residential/Hunting in SHEPHERD, TX and Pay Only $26,750.
The features and benefits of this property are:
- This property is located on Buck Creek Rd.
- 14 Minutes off FM 1127
- 18 Minutes from HWY 59
- 14 Minutes from Drews Landing
- 26 Minutes from Shepherd High School
- 36 Minutes from Texas Emergency Hospital
- 9 Minutes from Trinity River
- 45 Minutes from Big Thicket Creekmore Village
- Utilities accessible
- Is not cleared
- The Plat measures 1404 FT by 105 Ft by 180 FT by 433 FT by 987 FT and is 5.76 Acres total
- This plat is in the Flood Zone
- RV’s & Mobile homes are allowed
This plat has a wide range of uses, Hunting, residential, farming, off the grid living, Plus fishing is nearby along with just about anything else you could think of out here. As you know that’s the attraction of country life!
There are no building restrictions
Of course, you’d need to research the zoning to make sure its a fit for you although anything goes in most cases out in the country.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access on property access to power etc, we found that the average going price for 5.76 acres In San Jacinto County, in the city of SHEPHERD, TX is $43,717.19.
Our price for this property is $26,750 which is a 38.81% savings of $16,967.
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties.
You are purchasing equity!
Meaning that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it. The moment you purchase it.
Which very uncommon with quality properties.
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided. And you are serious about purchasing land, call 1-877-729-5293 to leave your contact information and the best time to reach you and one of our team members will call you back in 1-2 business days.