1.48 Acres, Stephens County, Texas - APN R43817
Purchase This Wholesale Property
1.48 Acres in Stephens County, Texas for Only $64,000 – A Savings of $26,349
This property, along with all of our properties, has been carefully selected using our “12-Point Vetting System” that we use to help ensure you get only the highest quality, wholesale land on the market.
Check out our videos to learn more about our buying process, and what makes us different: https://www.highvaluewholesale.com/faqs/
We have also included a series of screenshots that show you the parcel layout, topography and a number of other important data-points that will help you to make an informed decision before purchasing.
- This property is located at: TBD County Road 206 Breckenridge, TX 76424
- This property is outside of the city limits of Breckenridge, Tx
- This property overlooks Hubbard Creek Lake
- The shoreline is owned by WEST CEN TX MUN WATER DIST
- 1 Minute off County Road 209
- 5 Minutes from HWY 180
- 10 minutes from City of Breckenridge
- 11 Minutes from Breckenridge High School
- 14 Minutes from Stephens Memorial Hospital
- 1 Hr 3 Minutes from Possum Kingdom Lake
- 1 Hr 17 Minutes from Brazos River Campground
- Is not completely cleared
- The plat is approximately 206′ wide by 306′ deep and is 1.48 acres total
- RV’s are allowed
- Mobile homes are allowed
- FEMA Is not mapped in this area
- There are NO building restrictions
- The property is NOT Landlocked
It’s always recommended that you research the zoning with the county to make sure it’s a fit for you.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access, we found that the average going price for 1.48 acres in Stephens County, in the city of Breckenridge is $90,348.83.
Our price for this property is $64,000 (which is a 29.16% savings of $26,349!)
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties…
You are PURCHASING EQUITY!
That means that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it, the moment you purchase it (which is uncommon with most other quality properties).
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided, and you’re serious about purchasing land, send us an email with your contact information, and we will respond back ASAP.