1.37 Acres, Waco, Texas APN 24-033500-000313-7
Purchase This Wholesale Property
Quiet Unrestricted 1.37 Acres for $24,800 in Waco, Tx SAVE $10,575 on this property.
The features and benefits of this property are:
- This property is located on Joanne Dr. Waco, Texas 76705
- 2 Minutes off Hamilton Dr
- 19 Minutes from US 77
- 4 Minutes from City of Gholson
- 21 Minutes from La Vega High School
- 26 Minutes from Providence Health Center
- 5 Minutes from Brazos River
- 22 Minutes from Laguna Park
- Utilities accessible
- Is not completely or partially cleared
- The Plat is 143 feet wide by 385 feet deep and is 1.37 Acres total
- This plat is not in the Flood Zone
- RV’s, Mobile homes and horses are allowed
This plat has a wide range of uses, Hunting, residential, farming, off the grid living, Plus fishing is nearby along with just about anything else you could think of out here. As you know that’s the attraction of country life!
There are no building restrictions.
Of course, you’d need to research the zoning to make sure its a fit for you although anything goes in most cases out in the country.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with good road access on property access to power etc, we found that the average going price for 1.37 acres In McLennon County, Waco, Tx is $35,375.
Our price for this property is $24,800 which is a 29.89% savings of $10,575.
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties.
You are purchasing equity!
Meaning that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it. The moment you purchase it.
Which very uncommon with quality properties.
We do extend a full 30-day unconditional money back guarantee on all of our properties that are paid in full.
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided. And you are serious about purchasing land, call 1-877-729-5293 to leave your contact information and the best time to reach you and one of our team members will call you back in 1-2 business days.