1.94 Acres in Woodville, Texas - R052838
Purchase This Wholesale Property
A Rare 1.94 Acres In Woodville for Just $8,900 in Texas, Discounted 59.86%, SAVE $13,270
1.94 Acres in Woodville, Texas – R052838
The features and benefits of this property are:
- This property is located at Woodville Texas 75979
- 2 min off County Road 2300/2770
- On HWY 287
- 4 minutes from Woodville
- 1 Minutes from Woodville High School
- 3 Minutes from Tyler County Hospital
- 45 Minutes from Lake Livingston State Park
- 34 Minutes from Sam Rayburn Reservoir
- Not cleared
- The Plat is 398 feet wide by 200 feet deep, also with 241 ft by 20 ft road access and is 1.938 Acres total
- This plat NOT in the Flood Zone
- RV’s, Mobile homes and horses are allowed
This plat has a wide range of uses, Hunting, residential, farming, off the grid living, Plus fishing is nearby along with just about anything else you could think of out here. As you know that’s the attraction of country life!
There are no building restrictions.
Of course, you’d need to research the zoning to make sure its a fit for you although anything goes in most cases out in the country.
After performing comparable research for properties just like this one, with excellent road access on property access to power etc, we found that the average going price for 1.93 acres In Tyler County, in the city of Woodville is $22,169.
Our price for this property is $8,900 which is a 59.86% savings of $13,270.
One last major benefit with this property, as with all of our properties.
You are purchasing equity!
Meaning that this property will be worth more money than what you’ve paid for it. The moment you purchase it.
Which very uncommon with quality properties.
If you have additional questions beyond what we have provided. And you are serious about purchasing land, call 1-877-729-5293 to leave your contact information and the best time to reach you and one of our team members will call you back in 1-2 business days.