$7-$8 per hour – with a 13 Month Bonus (Read this ENTIRE POST)
What we do:
We buy plots of undeveloped land directly from people who own it, then sell it to people who are looking to buy land.
This process has 2 sides/departments to it:
1) Acquisitions: This department finds and vets properties, makes offers on them, then qualifies/disqualifies all of the people who call us, wanting to sell their land.
2) Sales: Once we acquire a new property, we promoted it on our website and other marketing sites. This requires fielding lots of incoming leads, answering questions, and assigning leads to the right person in the sales department.
This awesome, work-from-home roll with our company is an interesting and important one…
You will be assisting both teams (VA) with various digital marketing tasks, including:
- Researching and collecting data on properties from a few different websites and recording it to our database (we use Airtable.com) – along with screenshots and other info on each plot of land.
- Scrubbing the data in the spreadsheet/database, so that it’s easy for the acquisition (buying) team to evaluate.
- Checking incoming leads, vetting and organizing them in www.airtable.com, then assigning them to the most appropriate agent on the sales/acquisition team.
- Responding to initial sales email inquiries.
- And any other tasks that are needed to support the various departments of our team.
You must be DETAIL ORIENTED and a GOOD COMMUNICATOR, as well as comfortable looking at (and managing) spreadsheet data.
You will also need to work during normal business hours in the U.S. (we’re CST).
We will train/empower you with everything you need to do a great job, you just need to be a good fit for this position.
This job will begin as a part-time job and work up to full time as you prove yourself.
For more information on how to apply for this great work-from-home job, simply enter your name and email here, and press the button.
You will receive instructions on the NEXT PAGE for moving forward with your application.
Thanks and we'll see you on the other side!